Why use Alexanders for letting your property?
How do we achieve this?
We produce full particulars of all our properties and they feature regularly in our window displays. All properties are featured on our website, which is updated daily. It has links from all the major search engines including:
We provide all clients with weekly updates on viewing and offers, at a time to suit you. We can advise you on how to present your property, thereby maximising viewings and promoting a speedy letting.
Our long-standing and continually expanding relationships with major banks and law firms give us access to a wealth of corporate and professional tenants.
Clear communications between you and our negotiators is key to an efficient working relationship.
Our letting service includes:
- Applying for the necessary financial and/or personal references, which we will submit to you for approval. We can, if you so wish, instruct an outside agency to make a company search or credit report on an individual. Please ask a negotiator for more details.
- For short-term tenancies no references are taken, as the tenant is required to pay the entire rent in advance.
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement and other statutory forms and arranging for them to be signed and exchanged.
- Chasing any rent arrears and keeping you informed of any problems that arise, if we manage the property.
- Collecting a deposit equal to no less than a months rent against dilapidations. No interest is payable to you on these monies.
- Pursuing the possible renewal of your tenancy 2 months before expiry in order to minimise void rental periods.
Our management service includes:
- Arranging for a specialist firm to prepare an inventory at the start of the tenancy and for the tenant to be checked out against this inventory at the end.
- Acting upon such inventory checkout to reinstate your property to its original condition.
- Collecting the rent as set out in the Tenancy Agreement and forwarding funds to you as soon as they have cleared into our bank account.
- Organising payments via standing order or cheque deposits directly into your bank, where possible.
- Copying statements to accountants to facilitate annual returns.
- Providing landlords online account management, when requested.